Want more than just a job?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company – a better future
- Be an Apprentice / Trainee
- Employ an Apprentice / Trainee
Then The Apprentice and Traineeship Company is a “one stop” shop for all your apprenticeship and traineeship needs.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company is a “one stop” shop for everything to do with apprentices and trainees.
Training is offered as traditional class / group based delivery, on job assessment, or mixed mode delivery to suit specific employers.
We can help you if you are:
- An employer – looking to train your staff
- Currently working – but want to improve your career
- Currently working as a tradesman – but don’t have any qualifications
- Looking for an apprenticeship – but need to do a pre-apprenticeship course
- An apprentice or employer looking for an RTO for the apprenticeship
- Leaving school – but have limited work experience
- Experienced with no formal qualification and looking for recognition of prior learning
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) since 1993, The Apprentice and Traineeship Company provides nationally recognised training in business, retail, building and construction and engineering, through traineeships, pre-apprenticeships and apprenticeships, as well as customised training courses. Through a partnership arrangement with the Motor Trades Association, automotive training is also offered at the Skills Centre in Bunbury.
Are you looking for an apprenticeship or traineeship in Perth, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton, Wheatbelt or Great Southern?
In fact anywhere in the South West, then we can help.
If you are seeking an apprenticeship … we can find you one. Check out the Apprentice and Traineeship options.
Does your business wants to employ an apprentice or trainee in Perth, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton, Wheatbelt, Great Southern or anywhere in the South West?
- SAVE Money
- SAVE Time
- REDUCE Risk
Call us now to discuss how we can help you!
Contact your local office:
Want to know what other options are available Have a look through our website or contact us on one of the above numbers.
“I was a group training apprentice myself so I know it works well from that point of view.
As an employer I like the security offered by the scheme. It’s still working beautifully for me.”
Michael Pickup -Director
Karlinka Plumbing & Gas